Structure of ACBO
Board Member Constitutional Responsibilities
- To establish liaison among chief business officials of California Community Colleges in your region.
- To promote the professional advancement of ACBO.
- To attend two (2) statewide meetings of the Association held annually. The region representative is encouraged to be the conference chair and work with the association facility negotiator.
- To serve a three-year term with one-third of the area terms expiring each year. After serving two full three-year terms a period of two years must elapse before becoming eligible to serve the area again as director.
- CO Information
- General Communications
- REgion CBO Info/Minutes - Establish and keep current an email list of the CBOs in your region
- Region CBO Feedback - Send information regarding Board discussion topics to region CBOs
- Region CBO Surveys/Input - Seek input from region CBOs on Board discussion topics
- Develop Contact for new CBOs
- Contact new CBOs in your region
- Inform new CBOs of the next conference
- Explain ACBO structure
- Share with the new CBOs, ACBO's Certification Program
- Establish a CBO Mentor for the new CBO